Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Harry Potter FO

I finished the iPod cozy that looks like Ron Weasley's sweater. The pattern is from www.grittyknits.com. Here it is drying on the sweater drying thingie (very technical, I know):


I like it, but I'm not completely happy with my intarsia technique. Then again, I haven't done any intarsia in a really long time. Also, I'm not sure I will ever use it - although maybe for my trip to Arizona next week for spring break with the family.


I've been very busy at work. I worked from 8:15 am to 8 pm the last couple of days. It's nice to be home tonight! But, I wanted to let everyone in the Twin Cities know that we're having a Luck o' the Leprachaun promotion from tomorrow (Thursday) through next Tuesday at 3 Kittens Needle Arts. If you spend a minimum of $30, then you get to draw a lucky coin from the pot at the end of the rainbow (actually a rainbow-colored moebius bowl). Your lucky coin might be for money off your purchase or something else.


O.K., now that I've got the business out of the way, I must apologize for being lax on my blog the last few days. Not only have I been working alot, but my 4th grade son is participating in a Medieval Feast tomorrow at school, and I've been working on an archer costume for him rather than knitting or crocheting. Here's a photo of his hat and tabard:


They're nothing special, but they took surprisingly long to make. SIGH! I just hope they hold up tomorrow!!

No comments: