Monday, March 05, 2007

Feeling Yucky

I'm not feeling so spiffy today. Actually haven't been for a few days. Just started out with being exceedingly tired, then stomach issues (no details...) yesterday evening, and now a bitter head cold. UGH! I don't even feel like knitting or crocheting - but I might tonight anyway.

I did finish stuffing the squirrel today. I ended up standing over the washing machine holding just the tail in the water to get it to felt up some more - it was way too big. I think it's pretty good now. But I think the hedgehog is still the cutest.

I'm thinking about making two Easter bunnies for my goddaughter and her sister. Can't decide between brights or pastels. We'll see...

2 comments:

Guinifer said...

Sorry to hear you're feeling yucky - but I think the squirrel is REALLY cute. My dog Kona would totally play with it!

Anonymous said...

My, that squirrel is so absolutely cute, I really adore it!
So sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well lately - I do hope you'll be doing better soon - all the best to you!