Saturday, May 26, 2007
This is a Kaleidoscope Tote pre-felting. As you can see, I have a long way to go - one more side, the rest of the front, the back and the handles. And, it all has to be done by Wednesday! EEK! But, I can do it!
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
I was working on a sweater from The Happy Hooker by Debbie Stoller in to-die-for Louisa Harding Grace (silk & wool). It's so yummy to work with!
I would also show you a picture of the 'shawl jacket' I'm doing out of Colinette Tao Silk and Parisienne (a mohair blend), but my DH apparently took the memory card from my camera to work. I worked on it for most of the trip - more than the crocheted sweater. I have a deadline for it - June 9 for my sister's wedding in San Antonio, TX.
Besides those two projects, here's what I'm working on:
- A Kaleidoscope Tote in Manos (deadline of June 1 so I can carry it around at The National Needlearts Association market in Columbus)
- An Einstein Coat from Sally Melville's The Knit Stitch for the 3 Kittens Knit-Along
- A Kathy Schenkel needlepoint mini-stocking for my sister-in-law for Christmas
- The Curtis sweater from a Berocco crochet booklet (which I am waiting for the errata on; Berocco has sent me the designer's hand drawn charts, but I'm not adept enough at crochet to be able to figure that out)
- The Sunrise Circle Jacket - just needs to be assembled
- Crocheted socks from www.crochetme.com
- ? I'm sure there's more, but I just can't remember right now
So, I have been busy - just not posting!