Friday, February 16, 2007

POS Touchdown

The POS system arrived at my home yesterday. I spent about an hour setting it up at home, but I still haven't gotten the whole system up and running. I've found that this company, Attitude Positive, isn't very good at documentation. There was no info on setting up the system and no password listed anywhere. I was able to go online and find installation guides and other guides, but I haven't had time to contact the technical support people to figure out what my temporary password is. Shouldn't that have come with the software and hardware or via an email? SIGH!



In the last three days, I've driven over 350 miles. Between work and AA/NA meetings for my son and picking up the kids from three different schools (none of which have bus service) and picking up my son's friends, I haven't had any time to knit - except for the meeting yesterday for parents of students who will be moving up to high school next year. That was almost a whole hour of working on the sleeve of my Sunrise Circle Jacket! I'm getting closer. Tonight I hope to work on the Fiber Trends felted squirrel.



Tomorrow morning, we have another crochet class for our employees. We're making the Ella Scarf, so we can be ahead of the classes our teacher will be offering to the public.I'm just taking scraps of yarn, because I don't think I really need another scarf. Plus I have lots of other crochet projects to do...


mzmouse - Thanks for visiting my blog and my store! I'm glad you enjoyed the changes we've made at 3 Kittens. I'm sorry I wasn't there so I could have met you in person. Generally I only work during the week 8:15 am - 2:45 pm. Occasionally, I am there on a weekend day, but usually not for very long. Too many other responsibilities - although I would love to be there more often! If you're ever there during those hours, ask for me - I'd love to meet you.

No comments: