Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Bad Mood

I'm in a rotten mood. I've snapped at my DH (on Valentine's Day no less) and my kids, and I've been eating everything in sight - my coping mechanism...

Anyway, no knitting news to report today (although I did knit maybe 15 rows on the Sunrise Circle Jacket while waiting at the chiropractor for my son to be adjusted). So, I thought I'd show some photos of the shop.


In clockwise order from top left:

  • Ainsley, Cathy and Janine - three of our wonderful employees
  • Employee Sharon K's wonderful log cabin afghan (pattern from Cottage Creations)
  • One section of our worsted area
  • The sign behind our check-out counter that says, "Your husband just called and said it's o.k. to buy anything you want"
  • A lampion from Lantern Moon
  • A needle and tote rack with our felting room in the background
  • Center - a photo of the outside front of the store

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just visited your shop this afternoon while I was on my way to work. I love what you've done with the place!!