Friday, January 12, 2007

Phoenix

I'm in Phoenix (not-so-sunny and decidely cool) with my Team in Training team. We arrived around noon today, and after a nice lunch at Steve's Grill, we headed over to the Phoenix Civic Center to check in for the marathon (or half-marathon), get our timing chip, and explore the Expo. I've taken lots of photos, so here goes:



Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport





















Spam Man at the Phoenix Airport (aka Patrick)



We're all having a fun time - but I'm exhausted. I haven't slept well for a week because of a nagging cough/cold. I'm hoping to get a good night's sleep tonight, because on Sunday morning, I have to get up at 4:45 am! Ugh!

Tomorrow morning, I'm going to try to visit a local yarn store, Phoenix Knit and Needlepoint Co. Then my husband, Tom, arrives to spend the rest of the weekend with me (except, of course, when I'm running the marathon).

No comments: