Thursday, January 04, 2007

Done with the Scarf



I finished my felted crochet scarf. I wore it to 3 Kittens today and received lots of positive comments on it. Unfortunately, I left it at the store - oops! But I do have some photos of other things. Here's one of the sweater I'm currently working on (knitting):




This is the Sunrise Circle Jacket which was a subscriber's web pattern from Interweave Knits. Apparently, now you can get the pattern by signing up for Interweave's newsletter KnitNews. Anyway, I'm doing it out of Jo Sharp's Silk Road Aran Tweed in a very dark blue (looks black in the photo). The picture is of my first sleeve and part of the front of the body. The sleeve is actually a raglan, but it's really hard to tell from the photo because the edges kept rolling under...


Here's a photo of the Fiber Trends Hedgehog I completed a while ago for my son. It was made out of Paton's Classic Wool for the body (except for the paws which were done in scrap yarn - possbily Harrisville) and Lana Grossa Basics for the fur. I'm not enamored of the fur - I think it's too thin. We've gotten Naturally's Temptation which the pattern calls for at 3 Kittens, so the next one I make will use that, and I'm going to try Lite Lopi for the body, although I'm afraid it might be a bit too fuzzy.




No comments: