Saturday, August 18, 2007

Finished Projects - No Photos

Sigh! I keep finishing things and sending them off to 3 Kittens without taking photos. Now that I'm driving maybe I'll be able to take photos of everything next week at the store. I've finished a K1C2 Ty-Dy top, a Berroco Touche cardigan, a Simply Shetland Lambswool Cashmere scarf, a Berroco Keltic crocheted scarf and mitten (just one, because if we have a pair in the store it's more likely to be taken than just a single mitten), and ... Can't remember if there was anything else.

My poor leg is on the mend. I'm in a removable cast now, which means I can take showers without having to get a garbage bag taped onto my leg. I'm not the best on crutches, but I figure by the time I'm off of them I will have the buffest arms around. Of course, they may still be covered with the some excess flab, but I'll know they're buff... Now, if I could just figure out how to do all of the shopping that needs to be done to get the kids ready for school.

No comments: