Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Finally Photos!

I finally remembered to take my camera to 3 Kittens today to get some photos of the garments I've finished recently. Here they are in the order in which they were finished:


This is the Knit One Crochet Too Ty-Dy top (modelled by Tiffany, one of the employees at the store).


A fun little cardigan with an interesting shape, made out of Berroco Touche from one of Berroco's summer pattern books.


Ascot-style scarf made out of Simply Shetland's Lambswool Cashmere. This is a free pattern with the purchase of the yarn at the store. It only takes one skein - 10 bucks!




I love this scarf. It is crocheted out of Berroco Keltic (modelled by Ana, another employee). This is a free pattern from the Berroco website. It's part of the Dram set which also includes a hat and mittens. I did make the mittens but am not enamored of them. Apparently, Berroco also has a knitted version of this pattern, but I haven't looked at it.

I've also done about a zillion swatches for the store. No one likes to do swatches, but it does give you a way to learn which fibers you like and why. We just got Nashua Velvet Wool and Vignette in the store, plus the Mirasol project yarns. I can't wait to do swatches of those! Kind of...

1 comment:

Pam said...

Your finished garments and scarves are so nice!!! Love the tie dye yarn and the shape of the orange cardigan.