Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Off to Santa Fe

Well, I still haven't gotten that sleeve done. I knit two more rows on it this morning, and I probably won't be able to do any more until I leave for Santa Fe for a family reunion tomorrow. And, who knows how much I'll be able to get done down there. I should take the other parts of the sweater on the trip as well, so I can work on putting it together when I'm in my hotel room hiding out from the family. No, seriously, I love my husband's family, but as an introvert, I need to be alone for a while each day to recharge. After my little time by myself, I am happier and calmer. That's where my knitting and reading comes in handy!

I'm conducting a small survey for a couple of yarn store owners in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. If you're from this area and would like to participate in the survey, please email me at k5tog@aol.com. Thanks in advance!

No comments: