Sunday, June 11, 2006

Much Later

I'm off in Washington state again visiting my oldest son who is at Gray Wolf Ranch until August. We're staying with my sister-in-law and her husband and little boy (Trey, who happens to be three - and he was born on 3/3/03!). They have a beautiful home right on the water and have been wonderfully accomodating. Today we're taking our son to visit the Experience Music Project in Seattle and Pike Place Market. It will be exciting - especially because I'll have two hours in the car to knit.

Yesterday, on our drive to Port Townsend to pick up our son, I knit as much as I could on the modular sweater I've been making - then I ripped about 6" of the sleeve I was working on because I noticed a mistake. I put my knitting away when we got to Gray Wolf Ranch, but then as we were sitting around the fire pit last night, I pulled it out again until I realized I had made the same mistake again. This time I only had to rip out about 3" - UGH! I've got it corrected now, and I'm on my way to actually finishing the sleeve. Maybe today! I brought another project to work on - the Sunrise Circle Jacket - you can see a photo on my website at .

I'll try to be more consistent with posting on this blog. I've been not posting as much because I don't have photos to put up. But, I've decided it's better to post without photos than to wait until I do have them!

No comments: