Wednesday, June 28, 2006

No Camera

I can't find my camera!! Ugh! I'm sure my husband has it stashed away somewhere convenient - for him! I really wanted to have a photo of the Sassy Skeins sweater for the blog today, but it will have to wait until at least tomorrow.

I've been listening to podcasts lately. I don't listen to them on a regular basis, but I try to catch up on them when I'm in between listening to books on my iPod. I just finished "The E-Myth Revisited" by Michael Gerber, and although I'm not done with it, I needed a break from listening to "Odd Girl Out" by Rachel Simmons, so I thought I'd catch up on all of the knitting podcasts I like. So yesterday I listened to a couple of episodes of The Knitting Newscast. The Knitting Newscast is full of info on upcoming books and current e-magazines, which I find very helpful. Today, I've been listening to Brenda Dayne on Cast On. I really love Brenda's style and format for Cast On. She's very professional sounding, but at the same time she's not stuffy or intimidating and she's got a great sense of humor. Tomorrow, I hope to listen to Irie Knits and/or Pixie Purls. Both of these are done by younger knitters whose style I enjoy. I also listen to Knit Cast some, although Marie Urshad hasn't seemed to be producing it as much lately. Knit Cast is full of interviews with the knitting elite, which is very interesting.

I hope you'll find these podcasts just as enjoyable as I do!

No comments: