Wednesday, June 13, 2007

More Garter Stitch Please

No, I haven't finished the Maude jacket... Or the Colinette shawl jacket...r the Kaleidoscope Tote... Or the crocheted hat made out of hemp... Or my 2nd needlepoint gift stocking... Or the Sunrise Circle jacket (which just needs to be sewn up for goodness sake!)...
BUT I have started something new!


It's the Ty-Dy bolero from K1C2. I've already finished the other front, and after my daughter's soccer game last night I'm almost finished with this front, then on to the back. The skeeves are incorporated into the front of the sweater, so I won't have to do anything extra there. I think I can get this finished & up in 3 Kittens pretty quickly.

But, I do need to finish the Maude jacket, because we have a class starting next week, and because we don't have a sample up in the store, I don't think we've got any takers yet. Unfortunately, my sleeves ended up way long, and I have to rip out the seams and the sleeves themselves and redo them, and I just haven't had the time to do that. SIGH! Maybe tonight. Here's what it's supposed to look like when it's done:

2 comments:

Pam said...

You wouldn't be normal if you didn't have a several WIPs, right?! I think that is the nature of the beast, when you fall in love with something you've GOT to make it!

Laura said...

You're so right, Pam. But, on the other hand, I do need to finish things for the store if not for myself!