Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Finished...Finished...Finished

I've been finishing lots of knit and crochet objects lately. Unfortunately, I've been spending more time putting their photos on my Ravelry page than on this blog... Anyway, here are some photos for you.

First, Amigurumi - all from Ana Paula Rimoli's Amigurumi World:

Second, a crocheted 'Drool Baby' bib from Needle Noodles:

And, finally, my Mobius sweater by Norah Gaughan:

I'm desperately working on a couple of punchneedle teacher gifts and a needlepoint pillow for my buddy Ann. All three of these projects need to be done in the next few weeks in order for the finishing to get done in time for the end of school and Ann's birthday. SIGH! I don't like deadlines too much, but it's probably for the best, because they will get done!!!

No comments: