Wednesday, April 09, 2008

California Dreamin'

Not much to write about lately, so I haven't. I did go on a short trip to California with my husband last weekend. Flew into LAX, then drove to Claremont to have lunch with an old friend at 3 Forks, which was lovely because we got to sit outside and the food was delicious. We then drove to Palm Springs to visit cousin Janie. We dined at the famous Smoke Tree Ranch


and the next day we visited the Indian Canyons park which was fascinating - desert, except along the stream beds where there were, of all things, palm trees.


Then for our last night we drove to San Diego and spent the night at the Loews Coronado Beach Resort, which was lovely but too short of a stay to really enjoy it.

I needlepointed on the plane trips and in the cars I worked on my Regia Bamboo socks and the collar for my Mobius top.

No comments: