Saturday, March 15, 2008

More Amigurumi

I'm still doing the crochet Amigurumi thing. Here are my current two projects:


This is Celestine Crochet, a free pattern from Berroco. It doesn't look like much now, but I think it should get finished today or tomorrow, then it will look like a dodecahedron (no, I didn't know how to spell that... I had to look it up!). It's being made out of Regia Stretch Crazy Color.



Well, it doesn't look like much yet, but it's going to be a Humpback Whale. I bought this pattern on Etsy from edafedd. There are hundreds of crochet patterns on Etsy. I bought a sushi pattern last night for someone I know (no names, yet). And, there was a cute little pattern for baby bibs that have an amigurumi feel, so I bought that, too.

BTW, I'm now on Ravelry, and I would love to have other Ravelry members look at my stuff and join my friends list. So check it out! My user name is k5tog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love the whale as it is shown in the web page, sadly i can not purchase the pattern :(