Monday, January 07, 2008

Resolutions

O.K., I'm not really big on New Year's Resolutions, but I have one this year - post on my blog at least once a week! Good, eh?

I had fun over the weekend taking my daughter and her friends to a Tarot Card reader. I thought I would knit through each of the sessions, but I ended up taking notes for the girls (ages 14 - 15). It was really interesting. So interesting in fact that I ended up getting my cards read as well! I'm supposedly going to have a very good year. Both my daughter and I received similar "messages" regarding having a vacation near water and about someone in our lives who is going to be working longer and harder this year and will need our support. Interesting, since she didn't even know that Emily was my daughter (we never told her whose Mom I was - although maybe she looks a little like me...).

We are planning two vacations, one to Watercolor in March and the other to Australia (!) during the summer. I can't wait for either of them...

I've been knitting and crocheting and needlepointing up a storm these days. Here's a photo of the Infinity Wrap by Kristin Omdahl from the most recent Interweave Crochet magazine, modelled by Tiffany, one of the employees at 3 Kittens:

1 comment:

Pam said...

Fabulous wrap and Tiff is a natural!