Monday, February 27, 2006

How I'm Doing Today

So far I'm o.k. with WW today. Of course, my difficult time doesn't usually come until later in the afternoon when I pick up the kids from school. I vow to not eat outside of my plan today, though! I do the Flex (or points) plan online. I just don't have time right now to go to meetings, and the online system is pretty simple.

Tonight I'm going to karate class - sparring - not my favorite, but I have to go in order to get my black belt. At least it's really good exercise. I take classes at National Karate (http://www.nationalkarate.com) in St. Paul, Minnesota. I highly recommend karate to everyone. The most amazing thing to me is how good my balance is now compared to what it was before I started taking classes 3 1/2 years ago.

No knitting yet today, although I did sew a few ends in on my Knitting Olympics sweater while the kids were at the orthodontist this morning.

No comments: